Test Lead @ Jurong East - Up to $7500 + Performance Bonus
- Jurong East
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm
- Up to $7500 + Performance Bonus
- Test planning of large scale systems with system-to-system integrations to support Facilities Management operations in an estate
- Design test case scenario for FAT, SIT and OSAT
- Design performance test case
- Guide/mentor fellow engineers to grow the overall competency of the team
- Establish quality assurance standards and testing framework for functional and non-functional test areas, right from the beginning of the development cycle.
- Manage test engineers to conduct testing, inclusive of regression and performance testing
- Are responsible for test strategy, traceability matrix, test suite, results analysis, reporting.
- Work closely with project team and external contractors to develop and review system integration test scope, test simulators, test drivers and timeline.
- Jurong East
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $7500/month + Performance Bonus
- Highly experienced with web based, mobile and backend test planning and strategies.
- Skilled in identifying approaches to test mobile application, web application system and system interfaces such as API and message queue systems.
- Familiar with Software Change/Configuration Management and test dependencies in a complex environment.
- Familiar with Testing Tools such as Selenium, Web Load, Load Runner / JMeter, BlazeMeter, Perfecto Mobile, Appium, SonaQube, Parasoft or New Relic
- Leading the testing and user acceptance of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems
Added advantage with below experiences:
- Experience with managing and execution of VAPT
- Experience with the CI/CD process, shift-left testing and continuous testing
- Experience with SAST and DAST tools such as Snyk, CheckMarx, or Veracode
- Experience in planning security testing
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd