Test Engineering Manager/Senior Manager
- Manage a team of Test Engineers on Test Program Development for memory devices
- Developing and maintaining package level Test Programs
- Production support, R&D support, test time reduction, yield improvement, program quality improvements, test documentation, comprehension of design manuals and data sheets, troubleshooting complex problems, using various bench equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, meters), interacting with other engineering groups.
- Bachelor in Electronics and Computer Engineering with minimum 8+ years and 2+ years in people management.
- Experience in semiconductor test program development, and commercial ATE is a plus.
- Excellent programming/software experience and good knowledge of test hardware, and have good troubleshooting and debug skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd