Test Engineer | Linux OS, Embedded System
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Execution of the test based on test scenarios / procedure with customer, and resolution of defects.
- Collect test evidence (i.g. test data and log) from the equipment and upper stream system in the testing.
- Understand specification and behaviour of the equipment and determine proper test result based on test procedure.
- Responsible for creating test report based on test cases and format.
- Interface with customer to discuss requirements and issues
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in software development or testing for embedded hardware devices running on Linux or a realtime OS
- Have sufficient knowledge about Linux: can use Linux shell commands, get different types of logs (application logs, system logs), search log, troubleshooting
- Able to analyze log information to troubleshoot hardware, software or network issues, finding root causes
- May be required to work at the field (Testing site) and will be required to execute test scenario inside the car for 5-6 hours/day to obtain the test log
- May be required to work at the warehouse, where main job is hardware inspection which will require to handle heavy equipment/devices using hand pallet truck for such purposes
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141