• Work with product owner, project manager, and business in understanding test requirements.
• Automate test cases using web-based tools like selenium, ATP automation, scripts writing for use cases.
• Drive and lead the testing discussions with program stakeholders involving test strategies, negotiations, influencing by presenting pros and cons.
• Proactive in anticipating risks/issues/concerns and highlight them to respective stakeholders and providing mitigation as applicable.
• Define the test strategy and create/review the Test Strategy Plans depending on project needs
• Provide estimates for duration of testing activities and resources needed to execute the test plan
• Monitors and reports on overall test status to all project stakeholders.
• Manage budgets, costs, schedule, operation and deliveries concurrently.
• Ensuring that the testing is happening as per the defined test strategy mentioned in test plan
• Provide leadership and directions to the testing team
• Can analyzed test results/defects and found other areas of the system that can be targeted for potential regression.
• Proven ability to multitask, manage concurrent project efforts, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
• Exposure to test automation strategies and tools
• Exposure to Non Functional testing preferably.
• Develop and implement plans to enhance testing efficiency & effectiveness through the use of tools & technologies, process improvement and implementing testing methodologies
• Manage and support UAT.
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd