- Conduct electrical performance measurements for NPI and production volumes
- Responsible in supporting test planning, test execution, daily reportingt, data reduction and analysis, and preparing test reports
- Prepare test and qualification programs
- Support and prepare test plans and programs for both Frontend and Backend
- Conduct probe station and bench top product characterization tests
- Work closely with team on failure detection and root-cause analysis
- Assist in lab organization, lab upkeep, and bookkeeping
- Bachelor or Master in RF or Electrical Engineering or similar with at least 2 years experience as RF test engineer
- Knowledge in either Matlab/Labview/C++/Python or Visual Basic
- Experience in testing of S-Parameters, Noise Figure, Power Linearity, and Load-pull, and generation of automated test solutions
- Should be willing to take on shift work
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd