Test Engineer (IT / ATE / Advantest / Teradyne) - Perm
- As part of IT team that supports a global 24/7 environment, managing Day-to-day tasks related to High End Server hardware components.
- Install, check, troubleshoot and administer ATE test systems in high, restricted or normal security environments
- Administrative support for Advantest, Teradyne and other semiconductor ATE test platform used in product engineering
- Integrate new test cells and equipment configuration
- Providing Windows/Linux remote support for users
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting support on the test floor
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical competency.
- With 3 to 5 years experiences on ATE test equipment (Advantest, Teradyne, etc)
- Experienced in Operating System Administration experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux (Redhat, SUSE, Ubuntu, etc)
- Experienced on a good-sized network environment w/ datacenters, file servers, SAN and NAS technologies (HDS, NetApp), etc.
- Experienced with ITIL management tools, problem and change management tools.
- Good understanding of VMware fundamentals, ESX cluster management
- Extensive experience providing support to end users, troubleshooting computer related hardware and software issue
- Troubleshooting ability of real time production environment along with deployment of new systems
- Knowledge of imaging, system/network configuration and scripting knowledge
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16797
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD