Test Engineer (Hard Disk Media/West)
- Define and perform testing of hard disk Media including tester setup, tester troubleshooting and testing evaluation.
- Lead a group of Assistant Engineers, Engineering Assistants, technicians and inspectors to conduct testing activities for new product qualification.
- Lead and supervise a team in meeting the goals and objectives of the department.
- Full hands-on operation, setup & troubleshooting of Hard Disk Media tester.
- Ensure consistent machine uptime and support test activities of continuous engineering sample submission.
- Plan and conduct evaluation to improve testing methodology.
- Root cause investigation to resolve testing related issues.
- Establish and optimize test settings for newer generation products.
- Hands-on operation on equipment like oscilloscope, microscope and AFM.
- VBA/RPA programming to ease/enhance data compilation and Python/Minitab for data analysis.
- Degree in Electrical and/or electronic engineering
- Fresh Degree graduate or Diploma with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Minitab applications
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Added advantage if candidate possess programming knowledge in Python/VBA/RPA
- Comfortable with working in Cleanroom Environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:17109
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD