Test Developer Engineer (LabVIEW/ Up to $5500)
• Our client is a high Tech Equipment Manufacturer, MNC
• Salary up to $5500 (basic) + bonuses
• Location :North
Job Summary :
• Design and development Electronics Components / PCBA
• Software skills (LabVIEW, TestStand, Protel/Altium Designer, Matlab and C programming/Python)
• Experience in test development and process flow
• Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronics components/PCBA or sub-system and systems level elecrtonics equipment or other hardwar systems and/or electrical engineering applications.
• Designs, develops mechanical and electronic automation system, automation of processes and test
• Develop automation software system for mechanical and automation system.
• Develop, implement and execute design reviews, qualification tests for pre-production complex electro-mechanical sub-systems and systems
• Analyses equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluation results.
• Assess and develop all required supplier terms and conditions for testing the PCBA and complex electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and machine level systems.
• Support factory productions builds
• Master/Degree in Electro Mechanical/Electronics engineering
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience related to electrical tester designing work
• Experience in managing/resolving part/processes issues will be an added advantage
• Experience in test development and process flow including software and hardware design and development
• Experience in working with multifunctional team and collaborating to complete projects.
• Familiar with National Instruments and Agilent test equipments
• Good design software skills (LabVIEW, TestStand, Protel/Altium Designer, Matlab and C programming/Python)
• Excellent technical knowledge in electronics circuit and troubleshooting
• Ability to create database, analyze data and create dashboard visualization will be added advantage.
• Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal
• Ability to travel as business needs dictate and be flexible with work schedules.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
Job ID: 5R6973
People Profilers Pte Ltd