Test Developer Engineer (labview)
Our client is a US MNC in high tech equipment
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates elecronics components/PCBA or sub-system and systems level elecrtonics equipment or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications.
- Designs, develops mechanical and electronic automation system, automation of processes and test
- Develop automation software system for mechanical and automation system.
- Develop, implement and execute design reviews, qualification tests for pre-production complex electro-mechanical sub-systems and systems
- Analyses equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluation results.
- Assess and develop all required supplier terms and conditions for testing the PCBA and complex electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and machine level systems.
- Support factory productions builds
- Master/Degree in Electro Mechanical/Electronics engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience related to electrical tester designing work
- Experience in managing/resolving part/processes issues will be an added advantage
- Experience in test development and process flow including software and hardware design and development
- Experience in working with multifunctional team and collaborating to complete projects.
- Familiar with National Instruments and Agilent test equipments
- Good design software skills (LabVIEW, TestStand, Protel/Altium Designer, Matlab and C programming/Python)
- Excellent technical knowledge in electronics circuit and troubleshooting
- Ability to create database, analyze data and create dashboard visualization will be added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate and be flexible with work schedules. (USA/China)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job ID: 5R6973
People Profilers Pte Ltd