Test Automation Engineer
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, code and implement automated frameworks and tests for web and API applications
- Be responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by Product Management and Engineering.
- Be hands-on and perform functional and UI testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising/tracking defects.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Evangelize and promote a test-driven development cycle that incorporates QA and testing as an integral part of the planning and development process, to maintain the highest level of software quality.
- Define strategy and roadmap for automation frameworks and tools to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency in the development release cycles.
- Define QA Metrics and analyse the trends for corrective actions.
- Refine and implement QA processes, standards and controls.
- 3+ years of experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation roles.
- Strong experience in testing Web and API.
- Deep hands-on and proven experience in Selenium Test Automation tool/framework.
- Working knowledge of other test automation tools such as Cucumber
- Managed multiple project experiences in both functional and non-functional testing.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for test, build and release process like JUnit, TestNG, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira and Docker
- Good experience in using performance test tools (such as HP Performance Centre / WebLoad / Apache Jmeter).
- Good experience with Git source control skills.
- Good experience with Continuous Integration tools and processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Good to have:
- Attention to detail - ability to uncover details and think through undocumented use cases that can break the system.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys a technical challenge, and programs for fun.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Abelene Marianne Kang
Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario
EA License No: 02C3423
Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914