Test Automation Engineer
- Join a company that supports learning and development
- Work alongside a diverse & dynamic team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will oversee Automated Test Robot management, ALM management, JIRA Synchronisation management as well as Software & Server management.
You will be responsible for :
- Maintenance and enhancement of the UFT Automated Test Robot based on the keyword files and customisation in ALM
- Training the Testing Factory in day to day usage of ALM & the Automated Test Robot
- Managing servers supporting testing tools (patch & new version: validation & installation, deployment, licence management)
- Creation and maintenance of miscellaneous utility tools needed by Testing Factory
- Monitoring the JIRA Synchronisation process and fixing day to day issues
- Designing and setting up new synchronization link
- Receiving notifications from Microfocus
- Validating and deploying patches or new versions of the tools
- Manage licences and server issues
- Managing contact with MicroFocus support
- Proposing Software enhancements, to improve Testing Factory global efficiency
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 8 years’ experience in MicroFocus ALM, UFT, Experience on web development and HTML Language
- You have strong knowledge on MicroFocus UFT and ALM, designing and creating test automation framework using UFT and ALM and VB scripting.
- Having knowledge in other test automation tools for API, mobile and ebanking is a plus
- You have people skills, especially diplomacy and advocacy skills
- You possess effective communication and test reporting skills
- Testing certifications (ISTQB) will be an advantage
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd