Test Automation Engineer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as tester.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficient in using Selenium automation tool.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547