Test Automation Engineer (Contract)
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within an established IT outsourcing company
- Work alongside experts in their field and learn exponentially
- You are passionate about automating software testing
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing, coding and implementing automated tests for web, API and mobile applications
- Developing and supporting product features
- Improving testing practices/tools as well as test strategy and efficiency.
- Extending test coverage and closing gaps through strategic test development
- You have a Computer Science, Engineering or related field with at least 3 years experience in a testing or similar role.
- You have good experience in Test automation tools/frameworks e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, jUnit
- You are passionate about test automation and have solid experience in developing, executing and maintaining automated test cases
- You have good experience in testing Web, API and mobile applications
- You have expertise in programming languages like Java, C#, or Node.js
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and processes and knowledge in OO programming concepts and design is required
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd