Test Automation Architect (Banking Domain)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy, and integrity.
- Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Define, develop, maintain, and execute the automation of test scripts utilizing Selenium and/or other frameworks for back end and front-end projects within an Agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts
- Experience in testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs
- Experience with Performance testing and Web applications is a plus
- Experience working with API's, XML, Web Services, Web Browser (Cross Browser testing)
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira Cloud, Confluence
- Tools: Selenium TestNG / Appium / Cucumber or similar frameworks with proficiency in software testing tools like UFT, TOSCA and languages with Testing to be carried out on several different platforms like GUI Based, APIs, Databases, etc
- Knowledge in Banking and Finance industry [Wealth Management / IB domain is a plus]
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547