Test Associate Engineer/ Technician (Semicon/ Up to $3800/ North)
Working Hours: Shift-Work Basis
Working Location: Ang Mo Kio
Benefits:Shift Allowances + AWS + Variable Bonus
Our client is a leading Semiconductor manufacturer MNC that is heaquartered in the US employing more than 10,000 staff across the world.
- The successful applicant will need to be comfortable with working shifts in a cleanroom environment and OT work.
- It would be ideal if he/she has prior experience with either one of the following;
- Assembly, set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of Semicon equipment
- Optics, testing digital and/or analog systems
- Mechanical assembly
- PCB repair
- Applicants that are on a short notice/ immediate availability will be preferred
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of other nonexempt personnel.
- To possess a Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Experience in semiconductor equipment assembly or troubleshooting
- Ability to read technical drawings and utilize mathematics, handbook formulas, and a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments and perform data analysis
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people skills are required.
- Candidates on short notice/immediate availability will be advantageous
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Expecting Salary:
2. Date Available:
3. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0860
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: W43VWW
People Profilers Pte Ltd