- Work alongside best in class talent in a leading outsourcing firm
- A role that will entail excellent career development opportunities
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analysing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience within a Quality Assurance / Testing or Software Engineer role.
- Expertise in Back-end Development, Software Development and Cloud Computing would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with Android OS, IOS OS and Windows operating systems.
- You possess AWS Certified Solutions Architect and ITIL certifications.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd