- Join a company that is transforming traditional capital markets
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Work and learn alongside an experienced team
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the design and managing the overall test strategy, which covers areas such as testing coverage, methodologies and best practices.
- Executing the Test Management Phases: Analysis, Estimation, Planning, Organization; Monitoring, Control, Issue Management, Test Reporting and evaluation
- Supporting business requirements to test scenarios and cases. These include areas such as: technical & non-functional requirements such as load testing and failover, Security Requirements such as OWASP Top 10
- Automating the test scenario and cases using the appropriate tools
- Communicating test report to internal stakeholder
- Handling sensitive information confidentially
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in various test roles e.g. Test Engineer, Non-Functional Tester, Test Manager and other relevant positions
- You are familiar with terms such as smoke test, application failover test, load test etc.
- You have knowledge of various CICD testing tools such as Jmeter, Katalon, ExactPro’s Sailfish etc.
- Having a certification from International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in exchange business domains such as Securities and Derivatives preferred but not necessary
- You are a diligent fast learner and passionate about technology
- You are a collaborative team player and possess a positive can-do attitude
- You have effective bilingual communication skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd