Territory Sales Manager (CDN, Security, Cloud) [Ref: 000343]
CDNetworks Singapore Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 29-Nov-2018
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new accounts within assigned territories or verticals, with a clear set of growth targets to achieve. You will also maintain and grow revenue from existing customer accounts.
You will be a champion of our CDN solutions, providing strong service and support to our existing customers' needs at every interaction and to lead the resolution of their issues within the company. You will also be orchestrating direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to and sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented Sales professional, with a passion for nurturing strong relationships with customers, passionate about the industry and possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic, and a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
This position will encompass a hybrid of hunting and farming responsibilities.
- Drive new business directly from end customers within specific territories or verticals, engaging existing and potential partners and building robust sales pipelines.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, so as to seek additional revenue opportunities through upselling and renewals.
- Accountable for owning all aspects of the sales cycle, whilst consistently meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Build strong rapport with existing customers, lead regular calls and meetings, understand their business objectives and championing all requirements and issues (business, technical, billing etc.).
- Create and maintain all major customer deliverables (proposals, statements of work, monthly reports) to provide over-the-top customer service and support.
- Understand the value proposition of our solutions and effectively communicating all offerings to customers.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry and market trends, whilst building strong knowledge in our products and services.
- Expected to travel across assigned territory/region.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- About 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in a combination of sales/customer success/account management positions for IT solutions, preferably within a SaaS, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud Infrastructure, Media and Cyber Security Services is highly desired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage with prospects and customers through various channels including calls, emails and face-to-face interaction.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with CRM platform, Salesforce, is highly desired.