Territory Manager Basestock & Specialties
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
Job Role Summary
Develop and implement sales and marketing plan for assigned Basestock and / or Specialties market segments
Job Role Responsibilities
- Owns customer accounts and acts as the primary contact for customers
- Accountable for all aspects of agreement administration, including customer satisfaction, contract preparation and credit terms
- Provides input to the Pricing Analyst on proposed price adjustments
- Develops / recommends strategies and tactics for assigned markets / segments
- Implements business strategy in line with Zone & Global Basestocks & Specialties business initiatives to achieve both volume and profit growth.
- Provides feedback on competitive activities, market trends, and customer requirements to Basestocks & Specialties Sales team
- Identifies new business opportunities and targets new accounts to achieve volume and profit growth
- Participates or facilitates special studies / initiatives specific to Basestock or Specialties businesses, as assigned
- Participation in recognized industry associations
- Conducts all business and work activities within the company's guidelines on ethics, safety & operating integrity policies.
- Executes controls responsibilities
Expected Level of Proficiency
- Degree in Engineering from a leading institution with more than 6 years' working experience in high value B2B sales
- Prior experience in petroleum additives or specialty chemicals business preferred
- Strong knowledge of consumer research methodologies, analytics, marketing and strategy
- Has good interpersonal skills, drive and resourceful with sound business judgement
- Has ethical values an ability to work within safety, ethics and operation integrity requirements
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.