Tenders & Bidding Support (Engineering, Up to $4K)
- A well-established MNC, in Engineering & Construction Consultancy industry.
- Prepare and submit proposals/tenders with input from Proposal Manager.
- Co-ordinate and prepare tender presentation and clarification(s) with input from Proposal Manager.
- Amend/update track records to suit respective bid’s need.
- Amend/update CVs to suit respective bid’s need.
- To follow up on tender submission such as clarifications, tender interview, result.
- To ensure the bid preparation process complies to the business compliance requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Degree/Diploma in Business/Marketing.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, from Engineering industry.
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- A team player, able to take work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Systematic and meticulous working style.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Working Location: Bugis/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15985.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD