Tendering Engineer @ Joo Koon (Pumps/ Flow, 5 Days, Max $4500)
Our client is a Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing firm founded in 1775. The company's core strengths are flow control and applicators. The company specializes in pumping solutions and services for rotating equipment, as well as separation, mixing and application technology.
- Attend to incoming inquiry, prompt reply/acknowledgement to customer (Quote or no quote).
- New business order entry and warranty notification.
- On-time preparation and submittal of quotation/tenders to customer.
- Evaluates the customer pump application requirements to ensure that the company can produce a pump product that will satisfy the customers’ needs for competitive pricing while providing an acceptable margin.
- Assist sales representatives/Agents and customers in the selection of the proper pump hydraulic performance to satisfy the customer requirements.
- Establishes or obtains accurate lead-times information from factories.
- Liaison with Sales Representative/Agents and Factories.
- Attend to customer clarifications and assist agent/sales person to close the orders (including proposal revisions, customer presentations, follow-up, and technical negotiation).
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese clients
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably with 2-5 years of sales and tendering experience in pumps application or related complementary products to the general or chemical industry
- Experience in Centrifugal pumps, knowledge in mechanical seals; couplings and motors
- Experience in sales/tendering in process or added advantage if knowledge of General Industry in PPI, Food, metal and Fertilizer Industries, Industrial Waste Water
- Team player with good people skills
- Initiative, pro-active with good attitude
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)