Tendering Engineer ( 5 Days/ Upto $7K ) @ Jurong
Industries : Pumping Solution Services / Flow Control and applicators.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.45pm
- ONLY Singaporean/ Singapore Residence need to apply.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience in handling tendering tasks.
- Good computer skills especially SAP, M/S Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Reading customer requirements and making compliant pump selections.
- Able to compile deviations lists for customer specifications.
- Experienced at issuing inquiries for main buyouts such as electric motors, steam turbines, engines, gearboxes, lube oil systems, mech. seals and systems, couplings, etc.
- Knowledge of pump hydraulics and able to handle technical clarifications
- Tendering responsibility for the Oil & Gas and Power segment.
- To provide quotes based on best cost and engineering selections to meet customer specifications.
- To manage priorities of quote generation based on individual region and project importance.
- To fully support the front-end sales teams to achieve annual budgets set for each region.
- Project manage orders for standard products from our factories in China, Finland and France for the auxiliary balance of plant pumps needed for the Energy BU. This includes order entry in SAP, using SAP to generate PO’s and handling the documentation submissions to / from the customer.
- To keep abreast of competitors’ offerings and weaknesses.
- Strict adherence to business code of conduct, regulations and procedures (e.g. DOA, TOA, SOP).
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc), must include the following informations :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)