Tender & Procurement Executive, Marine/Offshore (Tuas, Steel plates/Piping, $4.2K)
- A well-established Firm.
- Ensure the uninterrupted flow of production by obtaining and ensuring delivery of acceptable quality of goods and services, at the right price and time.
- Ensure that all relevant Quality Assurance Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Sourcing for suppliers and sending of enquiries RFQ to suppliers.
- Conduct tender exercise for specific products and services where required.
- Evaluate quotations received, negotiate for best pricing and terms.
- Prepare Bid Analysis, recommend award of orders and obtain relevant approvals.
- Issuance of POs and ensure the purchase at the right quantity, quality, price and deliver to the right place, people and time.
- Develop, evaluate, recommend, conduct and implement productivity improvement initiatives.
- Responsible and committed to perform and complete tasks and jobs assigned by Managers/ Supervisors or as required by the job, to ensure good results and outcome.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with both internal and external customers, suppliers and contractors in order to enhance the Company’s image and reputation.
- Resolve and address all issues and complaints by end-users relating to the suppliers as well as the supply of all goods and services.
- Negotiate the return of rejected goods, evaluate performance of suppliers and dispose of materials and equipment declared to be surplus or obsolete.
- Ensure that the tasks are done within the department Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinate the purchasing function of specific project by liaising with Project Management, Engineering Department and Production Department.
- Coordinate and process the closing of open purchase orders for projects and overheads that are expired and no longer relevant, by liaising with Project Managers, End-users, Logistics and Accounts Departments.
- Monitor and expedite the submission of purchase specifications and the status of purchase actions of all purchasers for all items being purchased by Purchasing Department.
- Expedite purchases to ensure that materials are delivered as per promised delivery dates.
- Follow up with suppliers on shipping documents and handling of discrepancies.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Offshore & Marine, Civil, Industrial or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 4 years relevant experience with bulk material purchase (steel plates/profiles and piping material).
- Ability to communicate proficiently with International customers & suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess good planning and organizing skills.
- Working Location: Tuas.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17973.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD