Tender & BD Assistant/Manager (Construction, Up to $6.8K)
- A well-established European MNC, in Engineering & Construction Consultancy industry.
- Oversee the business development support functions, such as ensure business development procedures are in accordance with the Charters.
- Work with Compliance Officer and other relevant personnel to update the procedures.
- Brief the support team members on the procedures.
- Brief the proposal managers on the procedures.
- Ensure marketing brochures, track records and curriculum vitae are up to-date.
- Work with support team members to ensure records are in order.
- Provide support in the preparation of major/strategic bid and ensure submission on time.
- Prepare sales and pipeline reports to Management and Heads of Department.
- Ensure matters relating to BD are updated in the various systems such as CRM and databases.
- Ensure support team members consolidate and deliver the submissions timely.
- Attend to various audits such as SHEQ, financial and compliance, as required.
- Responsible to participate and support the company’s SHEQ within scope of duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Business Development/Pre-sales with involvement in Tenders and Bidding process.
- Working experience in Construction industry is a must and required for this role.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent written English and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage senior management at a business and technical level.
- A team player, able to take work pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Systematic and meticulous working style.
- Reports to: Senior Operations Manager.
- Working Location: Bugis/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16473.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD