Temporary Temperature Screeners
- Stationed at temperature screening counter at the entrance of an Enrichment Centre, ensure that the thermometer is working well, hand sanitizer is ready, temperature record forms is ready to record staff’s temperature.
- Ensure that all visitors and staff have used the Safe Entry to Check-in and Check-out via QR code or NRIC for contact tracing before entering the Enrichment Centre.
- If the visitors or staff use NRIC for Safe Entry, ensure that the NRIC is obtained and scan it into the system provided at the Temperature Screener counter.
- Ensure that all visitors and staff to keep a clear physical spacing of at least 1 meter between each person at all time while entering to the Enrichment Centre.
- Ensure that all visitors and staff wear mask before entering to the Enrichment Centre.
- Ensure no entry for visitors or staff who is unwell. Advise them to see doctor immediately.
- Handling children and bringing children to washroom
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
- Prefer candidates who can work on weekdays evening, weekends and Public Holiday
- Customer Service Oriented
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- No work experience required.
Working Locations: Choa Chu Kang & Orchard
Rate: $8 per hours
Wednesday to Friday : 3:00pm to 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday : 8:30am to 6:00pm
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with photo to
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Tien Hsia Language School