Temporary Staff (Programme & Service Management) @Eunos
- Office Hours
- Handle the daily extraction, cleaning and processing of data relating to course schedules, enrolment, attendance, credit exemption and results.
- Provide administrative support to the Programme and Service Management team.
- Support the tracking, compilation of data and/or data analysis in the following areas:
- Graduates data
- Non-WSQ payment tracking
- WSQ Full qualification processing
- Training administration and customer relationship management (CRM) data.
- Extract learners and/or trainer data and perform data clean up to facilitate the preparation of the relevant templates for submission to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)’s SkillsConnect and Training Partner Gateway
- Process credit exemption applications
- Verify assessment results, check assessment records and prepare assessment upload template
- Archive assessment records
- Compile data as required for tracking and reporting
- Immediate till 30th June 2021
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Min A’ Level/Diploma
- Meticulous with keen number sense
- Able to work independently
- Adept at data extraction, data analysis, report writing and presenting findings
- Possess technical expertise in data processing and analysis using MS Excel
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd