TEMPORARY RETAIL ASSISTANTS (School Shop) Period of assignment: 15 July 2019 to 6 September 2019
The successful applicant will work in the School Shop to assist parents in uniform purchase, print and tag barcode labels to uniform, cashiering duties and participate in stocktaking. To work closely with the Retail and Administrative Executive and Retail Assistant to ensure a smooth operation in the Shop.
- Minimum GCE `O’ level or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative and positive work attitude.
- Role will assist with uniform measurement for children (boy & girl)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
5 day week – working hours are from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date of applications is Tuesday, 25 June 2019
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd