Temporary Library Associate @Clementi
- Office Hours
- Carry out procurement of journals and e-books, including handling order requests, searching and verifying holdings and bibliographic information, placing orders, processing invoices, updating fiscal records, generating reports and maintaining related files.
- Serve as the first point of contact for publishers and library vendors via email/phone, including answering and directing enquiries, monitoring workflows, troubleshooting access issues, and maintaining vendor information.
- Collect and compile statistical data gathered from library systems, vendors’ administration systems, survey tools, and web analytics.
- Assist with the provision of access services such as inter-library loan/ document delivery and course reserves.
- Provide first-level research assistance to library users via email and other channels, including answering general reference questions, guiding users to appropriate information, staff and resources, advising on basic search techniques, troubleshooting access/technical issues, and conducting brief library inductions. May involve some evenings or weekends.
- Work on specified tasks or projects as required.
- 4 months
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Degree or diploma in any discipline. Undergraduates may also apply.
- At least 2 years of experience in acquisitions/purchasing and access services/ customer service in technology-enhanced environments, preferably in a library.
- Experience with library management systems (e.g., Alma) would be an asset.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, email communication and use of web-based resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd