Temporary Junior Finance Executive/Executive (6 months)
- AR and Invoicing Function – responsible for invoicing and account receivables of the organization, including donations, funding and other invoices, receipting data entry.
- AP and Payments Function - responsible for raising cheques/TTs, Accounts payable, data entry, cheque payment and coding
- Banking and follow up on cheques clearance
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- GST Submission
- Inventory management, entries, reconciliation and stock count
- Consignment management
- Support Fund raising activities; donations, raising TDR, cash collections
- Giro fees collections
- Preparation of Balance Sheet schedules
- General ledge entries
- Closing of books
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preferably 2 to 5 years accounting experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency in Powerpoint is also preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in social agencies, retail and Navision will be an advantage
- Ability to handle voluminous transactions and multi-task
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Fresh diploma holders in Accounting may apply
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School