Temporary ICT Support Engineers (Immediate availability)
Open to any of the following personnel:
- Part time Poly or University students
- ORD personnel
- Student waiting for further Education or on Holidays
- Experience personnel looking for temporary jobs
- Personnel waiting for NS enlistment
Those who performed well during this period may be considered for a long term position with the company.
- To provide IT support or perform administrative tasks.
- To perform logging in of trouble ticket using ticketing systems.
- To dispatch trouble tickets to second level engineers.
- To compile call statistics for reporting purpose if required.
- To perform data migration and system installations.
- IT literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), Windows Operating System (7 & 10), Email, PC hardware and basic Networking.
- We provide hands-on training and buddy guidance for all new hires.
- Basic IT trouble shooting skills will be beneficial.
- Available immediately or within a week.
- Hands-on training will be provided.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through excellent yet friendly service performance...we call it Thatz Way!
You can also look forward to an exciting career path with Thatz later on.
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd