Temporary HR Claims Management Executive (Part-Time) (April - August 2020)
The successful applicant will be responsible for the effective management, coordination and management of staff benefits and claims.
- Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of medical claims management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Excel
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
Part-time role (24.75 nett working hours per week).
Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing date for applications is Friday, 18 February 2020
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd