Temporary Finance Executive (3 Months/ $2400/ Outram)
You will be responsible for accounts receivable function such as handling cash, reconciling collections and working with frontline staff if there are discrepancies and queries.
You will also be required to provide accurate and timely billing, claims, cheques deposit, receipt and refund processing.
In addition, you will need to prepare journals, work with debt collecting agent, review and handle receivables ageing for provision and write off and prepare schedules and reports. You will also be required to help with billing system setup, send invoices, statement of accounts, grant management activities and other ad hoc duties.
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented and meticulous with a flair for numbers
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and independent
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or the apply now button
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd