Temporary Database Assistant
The Temporary Database Assistant’s main responsibility is to oversee all administrative and operational matters of software, Orchestra Planning and Administration System (OPAS).
- Trained as system super user
- Check data in system
- Input data in system
- Assist Project Manager in implementation process
- Documenting the implementation process
- Any other miscellaneous administrative duties as required
- Minimum diploma holder
- Meticulous, detailed-oriented, accurate and fast typing skills
- Proficiency in computer and computer software, e.g. Microsoft Office suite
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Able to start immediately
- Knowledge of classical music will come helpful, though not essential.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 28 November 2019.
Singapore Symphony Group