Temporary/Contract Clinic/Pharmacy Assistant **OFFICE HOURS**
There are various openings for the following job positions, island-wide!
**OFFICE HOURS, STUDENTS WELCOMED**
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration
- Update patient records, payment and billing duties
- Chaperone and assist doctors and nurses as and when required
- Assist Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians by typing prescription labels and stocking the shelves
- Receive and place incoming supplies on shelves, tagging, labeling and pricing each item accordingly
- Assist with inventory by counting drugs and supplies
- Attend to customers and enquirers as and when required
GCE N level/ O level/ A level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma. Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
Qualifications in Science/Healthcare preferred
Keen in developing a career in the healthcare industry
Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality
Able to start work immediately or within short notice, and can commit min. 3 months
Proficient with computer skills
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Gwen - Clinic/Pharmacy Assistant).
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599