Temporary Accountant (6 Months) - Urgent
The successful applicant will assist the Assistant Finance Manager/Senior Finance Manager in the day to day accounting function focusing on Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, monthly closing and reporting, financial year-end and statutory accounts. He / She is required to ensure that proper accounting procedures are in place, accurate records and reports are compliance with accounting standards.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Fresh graduates with strong accounting knowledge are welcome to apply
- Experience in audit will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of internal controls, corporate governance, accounting, GST and tax
- Good understanding of workflow and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and accounting system
- Good command of written and spoken English
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Tanglin Trust School Ltd