Temperature Screening Officer For Ministries, Statutory Boards & Others (islandwide)
• Ensure all visitors to check-in/check-out using Safe Entry application and assist visitors who encounter problem to check-in/check-out via manual scanning;
• Ensure that all visitors undergo temperature screening;
• Answer queries from members of public, and reject entry of visitors who are found to be unsuitable to enter.
• Facilitate smooth flow of visitors in/out of the building;
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor(s) depending on the operational needs;
Note: He/she will need to differentiate colours on the temperature screening machine.
• Contract type: Contract (subject to extension depending on current covid situation)
• No. of candidates required: 10-20 pax (depending on client’s request)
• Working hours: shift work am/pm session (tbc)
• Working days: 5-6 days (Depending on manpower schedule) (Including weekends)
• Salary: $10/hour
• Date of commencement: Immediate
• Working location: Island wide
• Open qualification
• Able to use basic computer and smartphone functions
• Good people skills, able to interact with people of all ages and put people at ease
• Strong communication skills, able to explain temperature screening measures in English and/or Mandarin/Malay/Tamil and conversant in one or more dialect.
• Training will be provided
• Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit our website at www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd