Temp to Perm Patient Service Associate (Hospitals / Clinics)
Location: West/ North/ Central
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors.
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration.
- Enhance service experience by exercising good customer service skills in attending customer enquiries and feedback.
- Liaise internally with other departments as and when needed, on quick and efficient operation.
- Min. GCE N/ O/ A Level / Nitec / Diploma
- Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Proficient with computer skills
- Office hours / shift work available (basic salary + shift allowances)
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jolene Tan Wen Qi
Personnel EA License No.: R1104770
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd