Temp Staff (UAT Testers) @ Bugis
- 4 months
- Office hours
- Design and review test cases to ensure that testing is in line with the Functional Specification Document and User requirements.
- Perform end to end system testing. This comprises of executing systems tests according to test plan through various systems/channel (i.e. executing of system tests requires data to be entered through internet banking)
- Ensure that all test steps are executed accurately and test results are as per expected test results from the test plan.
- Highlight any variance and raise defect if test results varies from the expected test plan.
- Track defects and ensure all re-tests are performed in a timely manner.
- All defects must be tracked until closure.
- Able to communicate effectively with Channel users, vendors, IT during testing and defects resolution.
- Maintain a detailed screen print all test steps and test results in a methodical manner.
- Assist in collating daily UAT statistics (progress statistics) for reporting requirements.
- 4 months contract
- Start in 1 Oct 2020
- Bugis (Banking Industry)
- Main testing site is at Bugis office. Should there be changes in the test sites, candidates must be willing to travel to alternate office locations to conduct systems test.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6.30pm
- A-Levels/ Diploma
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Able to work independently and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Able to work in a highly stressful environment.
- In-house training on systems required for the role will be provided.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd