Temp Staff for APO (Successful Ageing)
Location : Outram
START DATE: Immediate
END DATE: 31 March 2020
Temporary Staff for APO SA (Successful Ageing)
*Minimum Hourly rate: $13 (Degree)
9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
May need to work over time.
Writing and organisation skills
APO is in the midst of reviewing the Action Plan, and will be will be engaging Government, community and business partners, as well as Singaporeans from all walks of life to contribute views and new ideas.
The temp staff would support APO on this review in the following ways:
- Organising various modalities of public engagement (such as Focus Group Discussions and workshops), including operations and administrative support (e.g. preparing engagement and briefing materials, assisting with procurement process to hire external agency and managing recruitment of note takers and participants etc);
- Assist with the planning, logistics and administrative tasks for a stakeholder engagement scheduled to start in Dec 2019; and
- Analysing data from these public engagements and contributing ideas on how they can be shaped into new policy recommendations.
The temp staff would also be required to:
- Assist with drafting of service agreements and process flows;
- Assist with secretariat duties and administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings as well as supporting procurement and proposal evaluation process; and
APO may also involve the temp staff in other on-going tasks within the Division, such as ad-hoc projects like publications and Action Plan communications work, as and when required.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd