Temp Ship Front Desk Officers(Temp 3 months, Shift Work)
- Do in checking-in/checking-out of residents into housing/dormitories o In-pro duties as assigned by DM at CPS..etc..
- To do check in and check out for sea crew into our vessel hotel.
- To do daily meal list, pre-check in registration, house keeping list.
- To do the daily operations for interim housing (Similar to dormitories and Hotels) handling enquiries and feedback from residents, delivering food/amenities for residents.
- PPE will be required and provided for all necessary task.
- Coordinating between various service providers/stakeholders e.g, cleaning company, security, maintenance, etc.
- Shift work required. Base on Roster. Required to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Basic PC literacy. Able to use excel and words.
- Able to converse and write in English.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.