Temp Service Quality Assistant (4 months)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Mystery Shop (Hotel / Food & Beverage / Attractions)
- Experience and utilize the products & services offered to both city and hotel guests at various touchpoints in Marina Bay Sands.
- Perform monthly service quality audits such as:
- Dine and get first-hand experience in the different F&B outlets
- Purchase a ticket and experience our world-class entertainment offerings (ArtScience Museum, Sands SkyPark Observation Deck and Sands Theatre)
- Call in to make a hotel and/or restaurant reservation
- Evaluate the experience and provide a full report based on service quality audits executed.
- Review and evaluate the Sales mystery shop reports and assist in preparing a presentation slide to share with Sales team and Senior Management.
- Ensure service quality audits are carried out in a timely manner while maintaining data accuracy, integrity, and with accordance to Marina Bay Sands’ brand standards.
- Work on related projects and make recommendations for continuous improvement, based on process and productivity, to drive business and revenue.
- Ensure that all projects initiated are completed within specified time frame and followed through and monitored regularly
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Manager and above.
Voice of Customer (Surveys)
- Read daily guest comments/feedback about their stay.
- Identify if there are any repeat issues which needs to be highlighted to the departments.
- Analyse and categorize feedback based on a category.
- Search for possible gaps in the process and offer suggestions for corrective actions / improvements.
Education & Certification
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree, preferably in Hotel Management
- Exposure in customer service would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
Presence / Behavioral Characteristics
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service; customer-focused.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Detail-oriented, Resourceful, Organized, Meticulous and Mature
- Good planning and execution skills
- Team player. Possess positive attitude, proactive and able to multi-task
- Able to work flexible hours (as requested)
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change
- Have a well-groomed and professional disposition at all times.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Work inside and continuously maneuver in and around all areas of the offices and within the property