Temp Senior Officer (12months)
- Reporting the progress of the project to the management, including keeping track of the list of issues/action items from project meetings and ensuring timely resolution/responses of these items.
- Create and maintain the project documentation.
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Liaising with system vendors on the timely resolution of all issues detected.
- Support data migration, conversion, mapping and validation to the new solutions, if these are required as part of new system implementation.
- Oversee change in management and user training to ensure a smooth transition to the new system.
- Degree in finance or related courses
- Minimum 1 or 2 years experience in related roles
Interested candidates, please submit your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd