Temp Project Assistant | Conservation | Heritage, Artifacts | $2000 | SPMHOC
- No Experience Required
- Training will be Provided
- Company Bus pick up and drop off service @ Lakeside MRT
- Contract: 2 ~ 3 months
- Salary: $2000
- Create a schematic drawing for proposed location of boxes and trays.
- Assembling of shelves and moving out the existing furniture.
- Design, create, print/write out labels/tags.
- Labelling the boxes and shelving for reference samples, teaching materials and props.
- Creating inserts/trays/padding for the boxes and containers.
- Packing all the reference collections and props
- Improve/amend on existing reference materials and props inventory excel list
- Organising the leftovers of workshop training materials from the past
- Logbook management
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum O/A/Diploma in any field or its equivalent
- Candidate with interest in Conservation work – Heritage and Artifacts related is an advantage
How to Apply?
- Please send in your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click “Apply Now”
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Ho Kah Yeow (Marcus) | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781