Temp / Perm Medical Technologist (Shift Work/ Office Hours, North)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1552331
Entry Level, Experienced
- Working in pre-analytical, analytical, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation, technical validation and inventory management.
- Operates and maintains sophisticated instruments and equipment used in the laboratory.
- Able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate and shut down the analytical instruments.
- Perform all procedures in accordance with laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure compliance with all requirements of the Laboratory Safety Manual.
- Ensure that “critical value” is reported and received by appropriate personnel as well as resolve queries from customers.
- Maintains competence in Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Programs essential to ensure that laboratory testing is accurate, timely and meets customer needs.
- Any other duties as assigned by Laboratory Manager.
- min. Diploma/ Degree in Biomedical Science, Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent.
- Posess min. 1-2 years prior working experience as a medical technologist functions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to do shift work if needed
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Medical Technologist
Whatsapp: 9620 8236 with resume
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd