Temp/Perm Call Centre Assistant (Office Hours, Min Dip/'A' Level, Training Provided)
We are looking/hiring Call Centre Assistants to be outsourced to our client’s place.
As a member of the Contact Centre, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments, promoting hospital services, handling enquires and feedback. You will also be involved in supporting service operations and deployment to improve customers' experience.
- Answer incoming calls from customers needing assistance in a variety of areas.
- Fulfill customer service functions.
- Answer questions, give explanation, and solve problems for customers.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
• Min GCE 'A' Levels or Diploma in any field
• Office hours, 5 days job
• Training provided
For interested applicants, please write in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Attn: Call Centre Assistant - Janice)
Janice Kwok Jia Ying
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd