TEMP PART-TIME EXTERNAL RELATIONS EXECUTIVE Maternity Cover - 6 Mths (7 January 2019 - 5 July 2019)
We are looking for a successful applicant to join the Communications Team in the role of External Relations Executive responsible for developing, maintaining and leveraging Tanglin’s key relationships with one-north and the Singapore Community including government agencies, schools, industry, local businesses, etc. Working closely with school teams and management to drive campaigns, projects and communications that support wider community engagement. Also includes responsibility for developing and coordinating Tanglin’s ParentWise Programme, organising workshops, courses and presentations for the Parent Community. The role reports to the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Diploma holder or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work flexibly as the demands of the role change, from a strategic level to one at ground level
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communications skills with the ability to build relationships across levels, cultures and professional backgrounds and influence across a variety of personalities
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and highest integrity is expected of the applicant
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
Part-time role (24.75 nett working hours per week) with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please email/mail with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to:
HR Department, Tanglin Trust School Ltd
95 Portsdown Road Singapore 139299
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date: Friday, 23 November 2018
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd