Temp Marketing Assistant
The marketing assistant will support the sales and marketing team to plan and execute a B2B lead generation program. He/She will assist in sourcing and prospecting new B2B leads and opportunities through various marketing channels including telemarketing, events and online marketing.
- Identify, contact and generate leads to gain market share through online research and offline research
- Conduct telemarketing calls to prospective customers to introduce company products and arrange for meeting appointments for salespeople
- Log call information and update database accurately with prospect data
- Accurately update, maintain and track leads/prospects/customer databases using CRM and/or Excel
- Optimisation of Google Adword Campaign via monitoring of campaigns, copywriting for advertisements and landing pages.
- Optimisation of SEO for our website via copy writing for website content and ongoing addition of alt-text for images with new content.
- Assist in other marketing activities when required, including preparation uploading text/images for website updates, and filing and administrative duties.
- Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business or IT with Business.
- Some telemarketing / telesales / marketing experience is preferred
- Confident and self-motivated team player
- Strong communication skills and a good level of spoken English
- Knowledge in Photoshop and experience in using Wordpress preferred but not required.
- Hourly rate: S$8.50 to $9.50. Outstanding candidates may be considered for a permanent position.
If you have an interest in developing a career in marketing or marcom, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
iqDynamics Pte Ltd