Temp Lab Assistant (3-6 months) - HAJT
• Prepare test reagents/buffers according to released procedures.
• Perform troubleshooting as instructed by supervisor to identify root cause of QC failures.
• Assist Chemist in validation testing as per approved protocol.
• Maintain laboratory equipment per established schedule and procedures
• Wash and sterilize used glassware
• Autoclave laboratory consumables and media
• Biohazard waste decontamination
• Recording operations data
• Maintain tidiness of work area
• Min. Nitec and Diploma (Science Related Fields)
• Office hours, 5 days work week.
• Positive working attitudes with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to commit immediately would be preferred.
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Audrey Chan Yu Jing – R1104782 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd