Temp HR Admin (5 days/East/MNC/6 months) *with Completion Bonus*
- Manage non-native / expatriate benefits for HODs (E.g. children school education and transport, housing lease, car lease).
- Ensure timely enrolment and termination of insurance program for new hires and resignees.
- Ensure that all employee records and staff movement in HR system is kept up to date and accurately maintained. (E.g. new hire, transfer, promotion, change in salary, re-designation and exits),
- Validate employment contacts, update probation confirmation/extension letters,
- Prepare certification letters, visa letters for HR team and HODs.
- Cascade renewal for fixed term contract and probation and confirmation reminders to various HRBP.
- Apply and renew work passes via EPOnline and WPOnline and track their progress to ensure timely renewal of work passes for HODs.
- Prepare various reports (Examples: Temporary staff attendance, headcount, Overtime, Leaves, QHSE etc)
- Submit government related claims such as childcare claim, NS claim, maternity and paternity claim
- Participate, prepare and submission government related survey.
- File HR documents and archive documents electronically.
- Provide support to Payroll Senior Executive on payroll related matters
- Process invoices and submitting Purchase Requisitions in system,
- Purchase office supplies for the Compensation & Benefit team,
- Coordinate on the arrangement of baby gift, wealth, Get-well soon hamper for HR department.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as instructed by the immediate manager.
- Diploma in HR, business administration or related discipline with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Working knowledge of Employment Act/ Logistics or Supply Chain industry would be advantageous.
- Experience in Payroll processing would be advantageous
Company transport: AMK , SK, HOUGANG, TAMP, BEDOK, TANAH MERAH, PASIR RIS
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.45 pm
Logistics (Supply Chain)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2500 - 3000 (with 1 month completion bonus)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd