Temp Finance Admin @Educational Industry
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of MOE and other external grants’ claims and budget
- Co-ordinate audit work for claims submission
- Assist in preparation of statutory reports for submission to Department of Statistics
- Assist in budgeting process, e.g. prepare presentation slides/reports, gather budget information, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Immediate till 30 November 2021 (minimum 3 months commitment)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Minimum A Level/Diploma holder
- Relevant work experience is advantageous, e.g. working experiences in related industry/public sector’s processes, claims, reporting, budgeting, financial analysis, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerically inclined and analytical
- High level of self-management and ability to work under tight timelines
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd